Sunday, January 29, 2012

Grapefruit Balsamic Glazed Chicken Breasts


This week's entry is simple and easy to make. I have this wonderful bottle of Grapefruit Balsamic Vinegar sitting on my counter from olivetreekc.com.  It is lip smacking good and today I decided to make a little sauce to drizzle on the grilled chicken I was having for lunch.


I typically prepare chicken on my George Foreman Grill, seasoning it with basic salt, pepper along with a little sprinkle of chili and cumin for added kick.  I fix enough for heat and eat or to slice and dice on salads during the week to make meal prep easier. 

Grapefruit Balsamic Glaze

Ingredients:

1 Tablespoon Grapefruit Balsamic Vinegar
1 Tablespoon Water
1/2 teaspoon Truvia
1 grilled chicken breast

Directions:


Place the ingredients in a small saucepan or a small saute pan (I use my non-stick saute pan for easier cleanup).
Mix the ingredients together with a whisk and heat over medium heat.
Let the mixture reduce, stirring constantly.

When the mixture thickens, drizzle it as a glaze over your sliced chicken breast and serve with a vegetable of your choice.

and that's What's Cooking at Cathy's ~ Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment