The most time consuming part of fixing these delightful treats is unwrapping the Rolos. So grab the kids or grandkids to help you, but be prepared for a few to be eaten in the process!
If you are making up a couple of bags of Rolos into these, you may want to unwrap them the evening before and just store them until you are ready to use them.
This recipe makes about 50. Be prepared, they won't last long!
1 bag Rolo candies
Small Pretzel Twists
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Line baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Place pretzels in a single layer on the baking sheet.
- Place 1 unwrapped Rolo on top of each pretzel.
- Sort through your pecans and find enough nice halves to place on top of the candies and set them aside.
- When you have your pecans ready, Put the cookie sheet with the Rolo topped pretzels into the oven.
- After 3 minutes check the candies to see if they have started to melt and are squishy. It doesn't take long and you don't want them to melt completely down.
- When they are soft, remove them from the oven and push a pecan half into the top of each Rolo.