Monday, October 10, 2011

Nutella No-Bake Cookies


I'm sure you all have had the traditional no-bake cookies at one time or another. This recipe includes one of my all time favorite things Nutella.  I became hooked on a trip to Italy in 2007 and I'm never without a jar in my pantry.  Next time you have the urge to bake, don't heat up the oven!  Give these gems a try.

Nutella No-Bake Cookies

Ingredients:

2 cups sugar
1/4 cup cocoa
1/2 cup milk
1/2 cup butter
1 teaspoon vanilla
pinch of salt
1/4 cup peanut butter
1/4 cup Nutella
3 cups quick cook oats

Directions:

Over medium heat, cook sugar, cocoa, milk and butter until it reaches a boil.
Boil one minute.
Remove from heat.
Stir in vanilla, salt, peanut butter and Nutella.  Mix thoroughly.
Add the oats to the mixture and stir until thoroughly mixed.
Drop by teaspoon onto waxed paper line cookie sheets and cool.
Refrigerate...Eat...Repeat...


 


....and that's What's Cooking at Cathy's ~ Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment